The natural human body condition is WELLNESS.

You just have to give your amazing body what it needs!
>  Nutrition       >  Rest and Relaxation       >  Exercise
 >  Mental and Spiritual Growth       >  Detox      >   Etc.
And avoid things that would be bad for your systems.

  Word of Wisdom:   . . .  given for a principle with promise  . . .
 

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Wellness is a profession that my wife, Kherna, is highly involved in. I learn a little as I live in the same home with her. She gets out "our daily pills," (as in "our daily bread"), and I have committed to taking them! Se we have supplements at each meal, and the "white capsules" (Transfer Factor) in the afternoon.

I take Rakan before bed each night, and FrequenSea each morning.

I expect that with my wife's expert help with supplements, I am adding years to my life. Thank You!

1 comment:

  1. Diet is SO important in Wellness
    Avoiding disease and minimizing pathogins is the goal, and supplements help supplement a good diet including fruits, vegetables, etc.
    . . . Some feel that you become deficient without proper supplements. So true. Pathogins then take an advantage over your immune system killer cells (that kill pathogens.)

    ReplyDelete